This week’s au courant links:
- On ‘voluntarily ‘working yourself to death.
- This WILL happen once Congress repeals the
ObamaFCC’s privacy protections.
- No Spurs! 1 2
- This is how Skynet begins…
- Algorithms driving the Skynet bots are going through Darwinian selection.
- This was, sadly, inevitable: fake friends service for social media.
- 160 years ago: The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire.
- See ABOVE when you read about OMP’s ridding businesses of “job killing” regulations.
- American Psyscho…as if written by P.G. Wodehouse.
- Mock Paper Scissors continues to advocate for activism…because it WORKS.
- The daily roundup over at Crooks and Liars.
- Insult to injury: Borownbackistan ReThugs vote to expand Medicaid.
- Brownback himself was properly skewered by the NYT’s earlier last week; couldn’t have happened no a more deserving ReThug.
- The America First budget puts schools last.
And finally Paul Ryan tells you what he REALLY intends to do about health care:
- And people in KC wonder why the nation thinks we’re hicks. ↩
- On a personal note, Kansas’ expected loss last night put me right back in our pool’s running; I’ve got a possible 112 points left, while my nearest competitor only has 77. Of course, for this to happen UK has to run out, NOT a guaranteed event. ↩