This week’s au courant links:
- Eirôn chortles & blows snot everywhere at VP Pence’s gall!
- The spell to bind Donald Trump.
- New level of stupidity for coffee snobs.
- Jeeez, people! Talk less, listen more!
- Learn to use that overpriced iPhone properly.
- Texts I wanna send my ex.
- The Chang-Díaz’s plasma-based VASIMR rocket engine is going into space!
- Omar Abdul-Rahman and our chronic forgetfulness.
- Opt out of PRISM.
- On tying your shoes properly.
- How the hell do you say “Worcestershire“?
- Despite what your politician says, this is where your taxes go.
- FICEN extends “temporary” program identifying high end housing
- Identity and origins of the Nazgûl. 1
- The latest tricorder update.
And finally, Trump loves kleptocrats (duh) and financial transaction taxes: