This week’s au courant links:
- Amazon reintroduces shock collars…for its warehouse workers.
- NSA deletes ‘Honesty’ and ‘Openness’ from core values.
- To Feel Strong
- The saddest thing I’ve heard since our current president* was “elected.” 1
- Space archaeology.
- Growing up: The Oxford Nanopore.
- New discovery could save more stroke patients.
- Self-parking Japanese slippers.
- An actual working microscope made of paper.
- The war on drugs still targets minorities & the poor.
- Speaking of memos – a cache of Rumsfeld memos were just released.
And finally, for those who haven’t read the novel: