This week’s au courant links:
- Hey Track Me Longtime.
- The very definition of the word ironic.
- The best of 2018’s CES.
- Koch Bros
pay offdonate $500K to Paul Ryan right after tax bill passes. 1
- Costs of renewable energy installs, including storage, is falling off a cliff.
- On the end of the Awl.
- Pentagon’s new AI already hunting terrorists.
- NSA deleted every record 2 a judge ordered it to preserve.
- 20 stages of a twitter-storm.
- Larry’s Quest. 3
- Naw – no attempt to destroy the CFPB here…
- Vintage CGI.
- Big Brother on spinning rims. 4
- Yale enters race to create first workable quantum computer.
And finally, I gotta get me one of these:
- The ReThugs aren’t even trying to hide their bribery/corruption any more. ↩
- Yes, Virginia – it was deliberate. And done by an org that never NEVER throws anything away. Wnder how high up the order came to destroy evidence? ↩
- The game puts me in mind of Leisure Suit Larry; whatever became of that? ↩
- Watched a cartoon (heh heh heh) on cable the the other day where a bad actor hacked about 100 cars to create a destructive pavement armada. Fun!!!! ↩