This week’s au courant links:
- Leonia, NJ, to fine drivers using Waze/Google shortcuts through their town.
- Permanent Redirect — art that moves every time it’s viewed. 1
- It can’t be true.
- New rules for border electronic device inspections.
- IKEA: Pee on it!
- Dolphins are smarter than most Deplorables.
- Modern macroeconomics gone wrong.
- Encryption lava lamps.
- Riding in cars in Las Vega…with the driver in Silicon Valley.
- Moira Donegan: Why I started the Shitty Media Men list.
- Value added my ass: Instagram middlemen retailers.
- Google being e-vil…again.
- Mickey Mouse: Soon to be released from the chains of copyright?
- In The Company Store Owns Your Soul…and your internet connection…news
- Telescopes on the far side of the moon.
- So it turns out the birds have been fire-bombing us for centuries.
And finally, on that new embassy in London: