This week’s au courant links:
- The Simpson’s called the Disney purchase of FOX 20 years ago.
- Yes, fracking DOES affect human health. 1
- DB of films/TV shows tied to people accused of sexual misconduct.
- Catholic church “failed” abused children in Australia.
- Some say histroy shows oligarchs & billionaires need be fearful.
- Blitzen! The car roof rack for chilling your holiday beverages.
- Italy’s 5-Star Party is open to holding a referendum on leaving the Euro Zone.
- Meanwhile, astronomers are busy “checking out” the mysterious interstellar object for signs of technology. 2
workergolfer games GPS with chips bag. 3
And finally, come see the violence inherent in the system:
- So, given the nature of Congress, you can expect those ‘worthies’ to pass laws protecting us in,say, 20 years or so. ↩
- Though, really…how? After all: “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ↩
- On the other hand, he sounds like he would make the perfect ‘personal assistant’ for the president*. ↩