Before we get to the links, please note ONLY conference champions should be considered for the FSB semi-finals.
This regardless of individual records, or Nick Saban’s constant plummy pleas.
To include a non-conference champion reduces the playoffs to but a continuation of the “old”
rigged bowl system whereby certain teams were selected to certain bowls based on behind-the-scenes politics and shit piles of cash…
Oh, wait…never mind.
This week’s au courant links:
- It may well be too late…
- Elasticman! (LUV the sound on this one)
- The juanta is nearly complete: Senate tax bill (with chained CPI) passes in middle of night. 1
- See how much you will WIN under the ReThug’s tax plan!
- Wu Tang Clan’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin may soon be up for sale by the GSA.
- Sand castles.
- The last three iron lungs.
- America Dream Meadowlands: Now With Smell-o-Vision!2
- Our surveillance society continues unabated.
- Plantation owner Orin Hatch: No $ for CHIP ’cause 1.5 trillion deficit-boosting tax cuts.
- A reminder: The Matrix was not just a movie.
Tweet O’ the Week –
I mashed up Michael Flynn’s perp walk with audio of him leading a “lock her up” chant. pic.twitter.com/L1o5CjJXrQ
— Adam Smith (@asmith83) December 1, 2017
And finally, in honor of our coming 3rd world shit-hole status…