This week’s au courant links:
- And so it starts…
- 4chan is all over Paddock’s “background“.
- Navy returns to compasses and pencils to help avoid collisions at sea. 1
- Whitest thing that happened this week.
- Wireless Google Pixel buds.
- 1st issue of Incredible Doom: growing up in the 90s.
- Barbie trashes her dream house.
- How many Americans were blocked from voting in Wisconsin last year.
- Will the Saudi 9/11 case finally go to trial?
- Why America has come to be run like an old Southern slave plantation.
- Pierce notes the Generalissimo has been undercutting the ACA for some time now.
- How Breitbart And Milo smuggled Nazi and White Nationalist ideas into the mainstream.
- Descartes and Locke on whether Blade Runner replicants are “human”.
- AI will soon identify partially concealed faces of protesters.
- FDA warns bakery not to list “Love” as one of the ingredients in their granola.
And finally, gun control and the cowardly GOP: