This week’s au courant links:
- Bill Gates now uses an Android phone. 1
- Always suspected as much: College fraternities will make you dumber — and richer.
- Identity Theft, Credit Reports, and You.
- Nearly time for a revolution: Governments suing public records requesters.
- Star Trek Punch: worst fight move on TV.
- How to speak ‘dark web‘.
- Don’t EVER get hypnotized should you aspire to be a nuclear missile launch officer.
- Third Eye Data: TV news chyrons archive.
- New species of giant rat falls from the sky.
- How to identify that light in the sky.
- Scientists create world’s first ‘molecular robot’ capable of building molecules.
- On group chats.
- A short trip…
- 2017 Ig Nobels.
- Traffic accidents on the Moon.
- Self-driving cars? Fuck that; lets create an AI god.
- Seven rules for running a real left-wing government.
And finally, some PKD for your Sunday:
- POW! Take THAT, Microsoft phone!. Oh…wait. ↩