This week’s au courant links:
- Trump’s tax plan: Political domination by the rich.
- Don’t believe the lies: We CAN have nice things.
- The blood on George W. Bush’s hands. 1
- Mueller drops the first shoe… 2
- Seems someone in the U.K. has taken our sage advice. 3
- Floppy disks in anime.
- Special edition of Fahrenheit 451 can only be read when heated.
- On American’s outlandish monopoly problem. 4
- Amazon Key: Bleeding edge tech I’ll be taking a pass on…
- Hillary and Minions scored own goal with Steele dossier.
- Another day, another bitcoin; ransomware outbreak spreads through US, Russia and Ukraine.
- Hawking’s PhD thesis crashes Cambridge site after posted online.
- The latest updates on Potter’s Cloak of Invisibility.
- Time for Kobach to be stood before the public and shot for treason.
- Just pay attention to who gets richer, and who gets poorer.
And finally, on podcasting: