This week’s au courant links:
- The new (um…and unofficial) flag of Mars.
- The first true random number generator?
- Previously unpublished Kurt Vonnegut story.
- On the uses and efficacy of Silphium.
- Street view of mid-80s NYC.
- Can cops force you to unlock your phone with your face?
- iPhone X’s Face ID feature has a quick disable feature.
- Drone flies over 150 miles with dozens of blood samples and keeps them viable.
- Plus? The new iPhone’s IOS is remarkably hacker/cop resistant.
- Better/cheaper face-recognition technology is spreading.
- What machine facial recognition systems can discern from your face.
- SoFi Scandal: Everybody having sex with wverybody.
- Previously unseen behavior of light.
And finally, Jimmy Kimmrl on Ted Cruz and Twitter pr0n: