This week’s au courant links:
- Coming soon: Unbreakable rubber bands.
- GOP chooses treason over Generalissimo Donaldo Juan Trumpo’s tax returns. 1
- Equifax is breached; executives dumps stocks to profit before/on news. 2
- The latest Person Who Just Won The Internetz.
- Polk County, Fla, sheriff to be at every shelter checking IDs.
- Good on ’em! University of Utah Hospital banned police from their wards.
- 7 year-old, pink croc wearing Matilda Jones new ruler of Cornwall.
- Congress to vote self-driving car legislation next week. 3
- How cats survive high-rise falls. 4
- Free/legal copies of English and American classic literature online.
- Use this microwave to chill your beer!
A forward thinking tweet:
— Peter Douche (@AngryBerner) September 3, 2017
And finally, stealing DNA from strangers:
- We say treason because there is now more than enough [roof linking the generalissimo and his campaign staff to the Russian hack of the 2016 general election. When Mueller makes it official, every GOPer who voted to conceal the Generalissimo’s taxs should be forced out of office. ↩
- Jail every one of them. ↩
- What is being proposed sounds good; we just don’t have any faith that the final bill will will actually do good. Sure, call us cynical… ↩
- We need to reverse engineer this to help kill all cats. ↩