This week’s au courant links:
- So, when is Mike Cernovich going to drop his famous ‘motherlode’? Soon, we hope…
- What’s to be done about the social novel?
- In case you forgot, the Texas Bigfoot Conference is right around the corner.
- Eclipse reactions throughout history.
- The lawsuit against the CIA’s torture psychologists was settled. 1
- Sleeping under blankets.
- Campus postmodernism fallout.
- Kalashnikov’s autonomous “Terminators“.
- Amazon’s secret brands.
- Shades of 2008: “U.S. corps are more indebted, less profitable, and more over rated than…
- Trump’s Pardon: The Joe Arpaio I Knew.
- Hmmm: 6 reasons why Chomsky is wrong about antifa.
- Two sides to everything: The Crucifixion.
If Tarantino made Spaghetti & Meatballs: