This week’s au courant links:
- It seems some Texas prosecutors are making professional & physical threats toward defense counsel for offering a a vigorous defense of their clients.
- The Feds are looking into shrinking airline seats.
- Even as Trump threatens to bankrupt the ACA subsidy program, he’s being sued to spend billions on another part of the ACA.
- Best Health Care in the World: Fish antibiotics.
- Clearly anthropogenic climate change is a myth.
- Noni Noni.
- FUCK! Now the TSA wants to know what you’re reading.
- Ice cream that doesn’t melt.
- Rush Limbaugh would cheer at this…if he could hear it.
- What’s new in robot sex? 1
- AI codes malware AV’s can’t spot.
- Splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen.
- There’s no reality ’til it’s measured
And finally a little hope: