This week’s au courant links:
- China holds drills to shut down harmful web sites.
- Western philosophy inspired by psychedelics.
- GoT uses cheap IKEA rugs as capes.
- The Tikad drone is armed with a machine-gun and a grenade launcher.
- Take a quiz before being allowed to comment.
- US Army upping investment in genetically engineered spider silk.
- Kushner: Trump team too disorganized to collude with Russia.
- HyperCard online archive. 1
- On the reprehensible Google manifesto.
- A Google manufacturing robot’s thoughts.
- Buzzfeed sussed out spy planes.
- World’s first underwater post office.
- The math behind fortune cookies.
And finally Stratfor hosts a conversation on China’s naval strategy on oil & shipping routes: