This week’s au courant links:
- KGB shipped a Sidewinder missile by mail to Moscow for $79.25.
- Until DEMs start winning seats in Kansas they’ll never be a national party again.
- Facial recognition coming soon to police body cameras.
- On trust.
- AI with ‘imagination‘.
- Storing your cryptocurrency in a bank vault.
- Why Genghis Khan’s tomb can’t be found.
- Adobe’s Flash to deprecate in 2020. 1
- The innerntz 10 years ago.
- DNA mods and national defense considerations. 2
- MA drug bill imprisons you & takes your property – no actual drugs needed.
- The return of monopolies.
- Quantum teleportation is even weirder than you think.
And finally, Trevor Noah on the Smooch: