This week’s au courant links:
- Careful; nearly all new printers are outing you.
- Britney Spears concealing Russian hackers.
- Life without Obamacare.
- Raising the minimum wage actually increases employment.
- Women and their freaking purses.
- Thank Thor! Polls predicting defeat for Paul Ryan in his home district.
- Complete results of British general election.
- Yet another seamy aspect of the current opioid glut.
- Uber’s compensation algorithm that systematically underpaid women.
- Michelle Obama calls OMP everything but black.
- Convicts build/operate PCs hidden in prison ceiling.
- The Onion on economics.
- The 20 most Googled diseases.
- First private moon landing gears up for launch by year’s end.
- Viral FB comment on the British elections.
- Two pro-Sanders legislators in Maine leave the Democratic Party.
- Iran initiates basic income plan and people didn’t quit working…some worked even more.
And finally, a message to Jeff Sessions: