This week’s au courant links:
- If they could pay us less, they would.
- More news about Google Being E-vil. 1
- Which means they’ll probably use their new super-chip/computer for e-vil as well.
- Princess Leia’s Stolen Death Star Plans
- 1Password adds Travel Mode in order to avoid “border snooping.”
- Cali cops abusing police databases and no one’s watching.
- Fifty years after Loving vs. Virginia, 17 percent of U.S. newlyweds have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity.
- Ancestory.com stealing DNA rights from its customers (and their relatives.)
- Social scientists tired of asking your permission to use your data.
- Neural networks learning to drive in GTA. 2
- The type of secrets we all keep.
- Hottest chilli pepper in the world accidentally created by Welsh farmer.
And finally, in case you’ve been living under a rock lately: