This week’s au courant links:
- Comey to publicly testify before Congress.
- So…of course the White House is looking at an obscure ethics rule to weaken the special investigation.
- Russia probe already looking at senior White House official…duh!
- Pressure mounts for humans to step down as head of failing global ecosystem. 1
- Judge Java: Prove your MaxMind IP tracing tool’s accuracy. 2
- On using block-chains to protect the US infrastructure grid.
- Wolfram’s A New Kind of Science, free and online.
- Mice with 3D-printed ovaries successfully give birth“
- So of course we now have to worry about “brain-jacking.”
- Mass produced bones, organs and transplants, oh my!
- OMP wife and daughter skip head scarves in Saudi.
Speaking of head scarves…
Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted.We have enuf enemies
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 29, 2015
And finally, on HyperNormalisation: