This week’s au courant links:
- Of course OMP is not in charge; it’s a Reagan situation. Okay, much worse. 1
- Duh! OMP has no clue as to how politics work.
- NASA finally puts ALL of its images in one searchable place!
- Julian Assange is one annoying prick, but that doesn’t justify the coming assault on journalism.
- Garmin pushes back against an odious patent troll.
- Not surprisingly two buck Chuck was tailored to the least common denominator.
- Russia’s Dead Hand doomsday device.
- Clickbait: Most underrated place in every state (Kansas – Monument Rocks; Missouri – St. Louis’ City Museum)
- Smart glasses that automatically adjust to your eyes.
- The wealthy and their destructive “ideas.”
- The Dems are STILL pushing Bernie and his style of politicians to the fringes. Because…teh stoopid.
And finally, laying Richard III to rest: