This week’s au courant links:
- ReThug bill to ‘completely abolish’ EPA.
- More ReThug asinine behavior: on closing the Department of Education.
- Jeff Bezos, would-be lunatic.
- TSA decides to grab us all by the pussy.
- Nobel-worthy: IKEA creates snap-together furniture.
- Google’s “invisible” reCAPTCHA.
- Scott Pruitt – yet another fucking ReThug liar.
- OMP expands Amerika’s Forever War.
- E-vil on the rise: ReThugs propose bill allowing companies to demand genetic tests of their employees.
- Why coal jobs are disappearing, and probably not coming back.
- Decided! Texas gerrymandering violates Voting Rights Act.
- Even the Mennonites detest OMP.
- Digital privacy at U.S Border: EFF issues new how-to guide.
- On catching moles.
- Pay-as-you-go Mexican jails…in America.
- New energy technology (soon to be bought and hidden away by Big Oil.)
And finally, Channel’s 2017-18 prêt-à-porter show…