This week’s au courant links:
- Mosque-buring is on a record pace.
- The kidz are tearing it up in Indiana with Pence away…
- Good! CIGNA-Anthem merger blocked. 1
- Forget the pending minority-Caucasian shift: Crazy smart bots will out number humans in 30 years.
- Why the Feds allow drug companies to absolutely rape us.
- Getting closer to creating artificial blood.
- Pierce takes a righteous dump on the media’s idée fixe with “both siderism” journalism.
- SpaceX aims for the moon by next year.
- Fine tune your bullshit detector. 2
- Kidz toyz continue to spy on them for da man!
- Panama Papers investigation wins George Polk Award
Another bit of self help that would have been useful back in 2015:
- But don’t count our savings just yet – Anthem (a MAJOR contributor to bot OMP & Pence’s presidential campaigns) is pressuring the new administration to settle a federal lawsuit blocking said merger. ↩
- Should have distributed this article world-wide back in 2015; who knows? it might have made a difference… ↩