This week’s au courant links:
- OMP is in Florida this weekend…to make mo money mo money!
- Chrome (56) becomes a Bond villain, enabling a Bluetooth “snitch” API. 1
Marcy WheelerRayne quickly explains the Russian spy ship off our coast.
- Cleveland NBA star Kyrie Irving, a Duke graduate, believes the earth is flat. 2
- What fictional object would you most like to own?
- TSA’s own files call into question validity of it’s screening program.
- SCOTUS Thomas’s wife pushing Trump’s travel ban behind scenes. 3
- Ford tosses $1 Bn at Google and Uber veterans to build a self-driving car brain.
- Mein Damen und Herren, Дамы и господа, Ladies and Gentlemen – Senator Ted Nugent!
- Russia abetting anti U.S. insurgents in Afghanistan. 4
And finally, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos prevented from entering a public school:
- Class: Anyone remember Google’s original motto? …Anyone? Anyone?…it was Do No Evil. ↩
- Seriously, Coach K? Man, it is well past time for you to retire, regardless of how your back heals. ↩
- No – why would that effect Judge Thomas were it to come before SCOTUS? It’s not as if Thomas & Wife have overstepped ethical boundaries in the past… ↩
- Duh. ↩
- Although roses and chocolates would have been appreciated just as well. ↩