This week’s au courant links:
- What doesn’t drive in Vegas, doesn’t drive anywhere else.
- Graphene stronger than
- On vanquishing the plague.
- Fake cake: One day in and already these jackasses are difficult to parody.
- Superbug CRE more widely spread than previously thought.
- Already over the cliff on this one.
- Mystery Fungus!!!! 1
- This one has legs; FBI (et al) probing probably covert aid to Our Manchurian President.
- The anal rape of DC began even before the Manchurian President-elect was sworn in.
And finally, an EPA administrator out to gut the EPA (not to mention the rest of the