This week’s au courant links:
- Cool! “Wolverine” like material that heals itself!
- There’s hope for us yet: Mozart sold more CDs in 2016 than Beyoncé.
- Surprise Christmas gift eggs wash up on north Sea shoreline.
- No word yet whether Florida SB 140, pushed like heroin by Sen. Greg Steube, to allow guns in airports is still up for consideration this week. 1
- German who watched the rise of the Holocaust in Germany sees current parallels with Nazis.
- Some Louisiana water makes Detroit’s look like Holy Water.
- As Seattle rides Über, so shall America?
- The British take on the Manchurian President-elect’s dismissal of the Intelligence community.
- Anti-drone technology takes off…
- When galaxies collide…
- Kiss off your mortgage interest deduction.
- On expertise.
- As happens every half-generation, economists figure out what the rest of us have always known.
- The Manchurian President-elect simply does not pay his bills.
- Even fast-food benefits from higher minimum wage boost.
- Even improved economics can’t convince The Deplorable to not vote against their own self-interest. Fuckin’ loons…
And finally Sen. Sanders speaks truth to power (though to no avail):