This week’s au courant links…
- Russian to judgement: CIA flat out told Congress in September Russia was attempting to assist the Manchurian candidate’s presidential bid.
- Not worrisome at all! Google’s AI translation tool seems to have invented it’s own language.
- Diamonds are nuclear waste’s best friend…
- Cool! Hand-held Tesla coil gun (try this at home!)
- The 2016 Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog
- Sony IP security cameras arrive back-doored.
- Mining company Rio Tinto to use drones to monitor workers’ lives. 1
- Congress just runs its mouth when drug makers jack up the prices; the UK fines the shit out of the bastards.
- And Eirôn laughs: UK government memo demanding end to BREXIT document leaks is…leaked.
- Toys that spy on your kids and report back to DoJ contractors.
- Eirôn guffaws loudly: Healthcare/insurance industries say they want Obamacare repealed and replaced with Obamacare.
- The Manchurian President-elect picks well known fake business leader to oversee fake business at the SBA.
- Texas Governor Abott receiving ejaculate-covered clothing with notes explaining “These r babies. Plz bury.”
- And now Eirôn rolls around the floor laughing: That new ultra-surveillance bill that passed in the UK? Well, some MPs added due process to be applied…wait for it…only to MPs.
And finally, a hillbilly who didn’t vote for our Manchurian President-elect: