This week’s au courant links:
- Methinks Jesse Jackson isn’t all that convinced of Hillary’s innocence.
- The Manchurian President-elect’s infrastructure plan, as we’ve previously noted, is a trap.
- A bullshit news detector plugin for your browser. 1
- Internet Archive to mirror Wayback archives in Canada because….Alexandria. 2
- Dennis Kucinich wants the AG to investigate the ND pipeline massacre, as well as Al Franken; Obama and Hillary? Not so much… 3 The protestors have settled in for winter even as the drilling commences; this will not end well.
- NASA argues California has excellent chance of running out of water reserves next year.
- Nestle’s set to “help” water crisis in Flint, Michigan.
- reddit melts down.
- Sanders on how the Democrats need to go forward.
- Now would be a good time to invest in prison corporation stocks.
- The Manchurian President-elect was right; the election was rigged.
- Extreme surveillance becomes the norm in the U.K.; up next the Manchurian President-elect to out-do Britain.
- And the UK needs these sweeping powers to, you guessed it, censor sex videos.
- If you’ve not read Molly Ivins (or like us just miss the hell out of her), here’s your chance to correct that.
And finally, an explanation for what’s happening:
- Since, apparently, millions of you don’t know the difference. Unfortunately there’s no app for not giving a good fuck. ↩
- Probably also ought to mirror in a country the U.S. can’t bend to their will. ↩
- Phillips 66, who have financed 25% of the Dakota Access Pipeline project, is primarily owned by billionaire Warren Buffett’s holding company. Buffett actively campaigned for Hillary Clinton this past presidential election, and has made large donations to Clinton, Obama, and other Democrats over the past several years. ↩