Poll-driven narratives have been pushed too far, alienating most of the voting population. The use of polls as a psychological weapon has also been noticed (especially on social media). As the poll-gap narrative becomes ever more extreme, obvious visible evidence (rally-size, yard-signs, bumper-stickers, memes / social-media posts) becomes more and more obviously contradictory. Attempts at shaming outspoken poll-deniers such as Bill Mitchell on Twitter have failed in 2016 where they succeeded (Dean Chambers) in 2012. We are in uncharted territory.
Even hooks into non-philosophically compromised pro-Republican polling outfits such as FOX, Rasmussen, and Gravis have not produced substantial results.
Salvage Options (Recommendation & Alternatives)
We have analyzed a number of potential salvage options and have a strong recommendation.
Ooooooo: do tell! How oh how will ‘murika be salvaged from the orange Trumpmeister??
For almost two decades the Department of Defense and NASA have coordinated on a black book project under the codename FIRESIGN.
FIRESIGN’s aim is to create a religious “awe effect” in enemy populations to create an instantaneous psychological soft-kill (abject submission). The operation uses high powered lasers to project real seeming images on the sodium layer 100km above the surface. These images can cover hundreds or even thousands of square miles and can appear completely real, three dimensional, and can move.
These visual cues are augmented with pulsed ELF electromagnetic emissions (see: PROJECT SANGUINE) that attack the specific areas of the prefrontal cortex that are stimulated during religious experience. In limited tests, subjects have been able to be overwhelmed on both axis of vastness (an overwhelming of the subject’s frame of reference) and a powerful need-for accommodation. The mix of these two will produce inaction, lack of focus on self or individual interaction, and gross transformations in mental equilibrium (a Road-to-Damascus Experience).
The ability to produce these effects across 23% of the continental United States is the objective of FIRESIGN and field tests in the Levant have proven successful.
The FIRESIGN scenario is that of an invading extraterrestrial force of nearly incomprehensible scale (massive floating cities descending, god-sized “walkers” among the clouds with terrifying weapons, wheels of fire and eyes, etc.). This phenomena, when
activated will bring electoral and social systems to a halt and, in afflicted areas, will permit a narrative wherein POTUS is able to “Call a halt” to the invasion and then “hand over the torch” to Clinton, providing a basic continuity of state. 3
Jebus H. Fucking Kerist On A Pogo Stick! Who the hell are these people?
Wait…more importantly, who commissioned this “study”? And what could they have been
injesting thinking when they did? And oh Great Thor, it gets better; among slavage strategies the report doesn’t advise are…
- Red Dawn: a (simulated) foreign invasion.
- Cobalt Rain: a “radiological attack”.
- BLRiot: Referring to BlackLivesMatter riots, the report said: “while staged civil unrest could prevent pockets of America from voting, the damage [from the Alternative Media’s uncovering of the riots being staged] is too wide-spread.”
And my personal favorite…
- Unnatural Disaster: “HAARP is in skeleton crew mode. Subterranean thermobaric devices in fracking mines are untested. Surveys suggest this might not stop Trump voters.”
If this report is ‘right’ 4 the polls are skewed and it will take a literal alien invasion for Clinton to win.
Supposedly Anonymous originally revealed the report, gift-wrappend and sent their way by an inner Clinton campaign staffer.
As much as I am waiting for the celestial light-show, could this election get any stranger?
- Joel Beneson, lead paranoiac. ↩
- Yes, those aliens; the ones from outer space! ↩
- Information posted on WNBTv from Salvage Program is allowed because…reasons. Where “reasons” equal ‘fair use’ of copyrighted material, as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. ↩
- And from what I can find the Beneson Strategy Group are Clinton’s advisors. ↩