This week’s au courant links:
- This is YUUUUUUGE! ICANN officially took over IANA from the US government last night. 1
- Close to 6 million people won’t be able to vote this November.
- How the alt-right is attempting to hide its white supremacist ties
- Remember Y’all Qadea and didoes? Yeah, send a dick lollipop to Donald Trump.
- On building a bionic spine…
- Possibilia (must use real browser.)
- Why we can’t have nice things: Banks receive tax deductions for paying huge bonuses to execs.
- Sign O’ the Times: Sweden reintroducing military conscription.
- This has been in the works for some time: largest corporations richer than many countries.
- Steven King: Trump is actually Cthulu.
- On adding a headphone jack for the iPhone 7.
- Google Translate AI on par with best human translators.
- First baby born using “3 parent” technique.
And finally…sorry I’m late: