This week’s au courant links:
- Stupid police record themselves setting up a protestor on false charges.
- Judge rules secret government electronic surveillance documents must be released.
- The DEA, in keeping with its decades-long tradition of dick-like moves, bans an opioid addiction cure. 1
- Reverse culture shock.
- Early Xmas idea for the medical person in your life: Eko digital stethoscope.
- Sadly for Democracy, Sunlight Foundation is winding down.
- Welcome home, Apollo 12.
- North Dakota’s turns Russian, looks to arrest
and killreporter for…wait for it…reporting. 2
- Missouri’s very bad no good day.
- On the continual epiphany that is XOXO.
- De-pixelating for fun and profit.
- I know you’ve waited anxiously for this: U.S. releases rules for self-driving vehicles!
- Palmer Luckey (Oculus founder) turns out to be an asshole of the first stripe.
- Valhalla of games on 3.5″ floppies.
- The world’s longest rec trail.
Noam Chomsky on why TIPP is not a trade agreement: