This week’s au courant links:
- The futility of armed revolt. 1
- Ins and outs of Leavenworth’s Spygate crisis.
- “I didn’t serve, I was used.”
- SETI investigating possible extraterrestrial signal from deep space.
- The secret TPP court that lest corporations do ANYTHING they want.
- Why Russia never went to the moon.
- DON’T TALK TO THE COPS. PERIOD. BlokDust
- Building a new TOR.
- 7 largest issues facing science.
- 3D NAND is coming.
- Worst internet predictions.
- No way the DEMs regain the House in November.
Believe it or not, Roseanne didn’t go away…