This week’s au courant links:
- Social Security and the 1%.
- It was always a matter of time: smart tattoos.
- U.S. still facilitating Saudi war crimes.
- Denton’s last post on Gawker.
- NSA lends out PRISM to New Zealand’s SIS in order to ruin innocent prodemocracy advocate’s life; same as it ever was…
- Check out free Wi Fi hotspots from Denver Public Library.
- Spit in the face to the DEA: Feds can’t spend $$$ to prosecute folks in compliance with local medical marijuana laws.
- Fermi paradox revisited.
- Interest in Pokémon Go is quickly waning. 1
- Bad enough Clinton was bragging over the Kissinger endorsement, but Negroponte is just overkill.
- The $500 fingerprint clone.
And finally, some Major Lazer: