This week’s au courant links:
- Actual value of a C-note per state.
- That Delta Airlines computer crash a couple weeks back? Yeah…get ready for more of the same.
- Who the hell needs a 60TB SSD?
- A loser’s lottery.
- A Mother Jones investigation prompts the DOJ to stop using private prisons (resultant DOJ report.)
- We suspected this; only 9% of Americans chose Trump & Clinton.
- Heh heh heh: Morbotron and Frinkiac.
- Uber for tractors and such.
- The Omnicopter.
- Speaking of which the long-dreaded Federal Aviation Administration’s regulations on commercial drones go into effect.
And finally, how to vote in every state: 1