This week’s au courant links:
- in terms of in-your-face corruption, it’s a coin-flip: FIFA or IOC.
- Filed under Forgotten and So What, two people connected to the Flint water probe are found dead.
- TSA Agents Beat Deaf, Partially Blind Teen, Returning From Brain Surgery.
- As if we haven’t been loudly exclaiming this for over a decade: Iraq was a “war” of choice.
- Of course the Saudis were involved and of course the Bush’s protected them.
- Read the Democratic Party’s 2016 platform.
- Inside FB’s AI room.
- Wearables leak PINs and passwords.
- Live in NYC? Download over 300,000 books for free.
- I’m With Banned.
- Register for the very last xoxofest.
- On bargaining for cars.
- The problem with exoskeletons.
- The odds on meeting your exact twin.
And finally, Neil Armstrong narrates the Apollo 11 moon landing: