This week’s au courant links:
- The “safety” of the internet of thangs comes to cars.
- How your bags actually get on the plane…no, it’s not gorillas.
- The New Yorker: the mistrust of science.
- Your home PC/laptop is not private.
- Proof of the above? Hackers now gain access via your computer’s cooling fan.
- Women who don’t support HRC.
- TOTAL SCORE! All of DJ Jazzy Jeff & Mick’s summer mix tapes.
- Gun rights vs. gun control.
- ‘Super bacteria’ found in Rio’s Olympic venues and beaches. 1
- How to deprogram your Trump-obsessed friends.
And finally, because we know you rely on WNBTv for all your haute couture news, the Fall-Winter 2016/17 Chanel show: