This week’s au courant links:
- FiveThirtyEight launches its presidential election forecasting site.
- Need for speed? Put your submarine in a bubble…
- Apparently mechanical doping is a thing in the Tour de France.
- A reddit guide for parents. 1
- A chatbot overturns 160,000 parking tickets in NY and London for free. 2
- Hillary Clinton says goodbye to The Toast.
- The latest specs –in nauseating detail– of the USS Enterprise.
- Space and the right to self defense.
- Hillary Clinton’s folks are actively obstructing changes to the Democratic platform. 3
- First trailer of Ron Howard’s THE BEATLES: EIGHT DAYS A WEEK – THE TOURING YEARS is out.
And finally, yet another reason the Bernie Bros/Bras are incensed with Clinton – she’s just another corporate stooge:
- OMFG – if you have to resort to this, move yourself and kids to a third-world shithole where…wait. Even in a third-world shithole the technology will apparently be beyond the amount of time you’re willing to be part invest in your children’s lives. Just suck it up and try caring about what they do already. ↩
- Nick Charalambides endorsed! ↩
- Like…dudh! Which is why so many of us hope and pray to Thor that the Bernie Bros/Bras keep up the campaign at the local and state level: The DNC is wholly owned by the corporations it once held in check, and the insiders like CLinto are obviously bought and paid for. ↩