This week’s au courant links:
- The Poles of Inaccessibility!
- Yes, we CAN encrypt the entire web. 1
- Dirty little secrets: Fusion analyzes the Panama Papers.
- xkcd’s garden: apparently needs both light and time. And more time…
- Making use of a synthetic nervous system allows paralyzed man to move again.
- Trump minus his orange glow.
- RUN and RUN vid meant to be watched on your smartphone.
- The Guardian does a deep dive into the nasty tolls commenting on their own site.
- UC Davis paid nearly $200K to downrank their pepper spray search results.
- How LSD affects consciousness.
- Fascinating: muck about with a real neural network via your browser.
- Latest innernetz time waster: Slither!
- This is why you test that code over and over and over again.
- WiFi password remedial.
And finally, books to read on the subway: