This week’s au courant links:
- fmRI and orgasms.
- Poem comprised of SXSW panel names.1
- Space farming.
- Yet ANOTHER secret room in Tut’s tomb. 2
- N.I.S.T.: the world’s timekeeper.
- Meta GIFs.
- The death of EMOJItracker.
- Free sci-fi.
- Coming to America soon. 3
- I can’t believe no one isn’t aware of these basics, but just in case…
- FB on FB.
- The legal battle over encryption continues.
And finally, Idle Moments:
- We’ve linked this before, but it’s worth reiterating… ↩
- This is WNBTv‘s official last link to anything SXSW: the goat rodeo jumped Henry Winkler’s reverse mortgage selling corpse a couple of years ago, and was always more offensive than Burning Man, too boot. Requiescat In Pace, Tupperware 2.0. ↩
- Actually, I don’t think “soon”, if ever; Americas love the feel of two things in their hands above all else: guns and money. ↩