We spent absolutely no time, zero, nada, rien, over the holidays perusing the 2016 idiocy that is the GOP Clown Bus®, on the assumption that if one of the ReThug jackanapes uttered something wonderful, it would eventually catch our attention.
However nothing overtly untoward 1 occurred during The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.
But yesterday ¡JEB! 2 comes forth with a sally that defies belief.
When asked about the decline on NewsMax Now Friday, Bush said, “Hell if I know, I don’t really care.”
“It’s a really interesting process and the more I get in front of people and express my conservative views, and the proven record I have, and the detail plans I have I seem to be doing better,” he added.
If by “I seem to be doing better” ¡JEB! means -1 favorability rating, then ¡YES!, he’s doing quite well.
- We mean besides The Donald… ↩
- The smart one, we remind you. ↩
- Not that there’s anything wrong with that. ↩
- George The Elder must be wroth; the eldest scion to the Bush dynasty seems intent on throwing it all away…wait – not intent, more out of indifference: “Hell if I know, I don’t really care.” That has to gall. ↩
- The only reasonable conclusion to be drawn from ¡JEB!’s actions is that he doesn’t want to be president. Which makes him the only Bush I would ever support. Well, that and his penchant for attending Zappa concerts in his youth. ↩