This week’s au courant links:
- FBI negotiating with Oregon terrorists.
- Rahm squashed McDonald vid for over a year. 1
- Swedish mead that curbs antibiotic resistance.
- Secret Hitler (print n’ play).
- Sanders & Hillary in statistical dead heat in Iowa.
- How to shit around the world. 2
- Adieu, Bitcoin. (Au contraire, mon ami.)
- We noted the lawsuit over Cali’s new disclosure law aimed at curbing the backwards “Crisis Pregnancy Centers” back in November; a couple of Federal judges just dumped all over those attempts.
- On building the perfect pendulum clock.
- Claim you piece of the final frontier. 3
- Hipster mattresses.
- DuPont and the EPA conspire to fuck us all over.
- A Hoverboard that doesn’t explode and really hovers – only 20K!
- 30 years after the MOVE bombing.
And finally, a hilarious ad for Triumph: