This week’s au courant links:
- British reaction engines.
- The last message received…
- The (unofficial) IKEA dictionary.
- How your brain pumps up your synapses.
- 23 Sci-Fi books being adapted for teh TV.
- No more special access.
- More gnashing of teeth over the possible doom brought on by AI.
- The Deep Forger bot.
- Let’s Encrypt (free ssl certs) enters public beta phase; easy-peasy.
- Built-in video-conferencing and browser in Minecraft.
And finally, computer hacking scenes from the 70s through the 90s: