This week’s au courant links:
- On writing and rejection.
- Pac-Man and Google; da bug, boss! Da bug!
- Line of Sight – alive visualization of satellites in the line of sight above us…
- NOTHING is great about IKEA, that’s what.
- Political polling is both less reliable and yet more influential than ever before. 1
- You’d not guess it, but the Brits swear more than Americans.
- Free download of SF eBook War Stories From The Future.
- Shatner’s wig for Star Trek kept disappearing.
- Christmas is right around the corner; time to think about mailing those large packages.
- Recent poll shows 43% of Americans believes discrimination against whites has become a significant problem. 2
And finally, gamma ray bursts explained in 15 minutes: