This week’s au courant links:
- Wasn’t this always inevitable? Peeple: the Yelp for rating everyone you know. 1
- 4 ways the White House considered to bypass your smartphone encryption.
- The Beginner’s Guide.
- Startup L. Jackson unmasked.
- Spurious correlations.
- Robots can’t put fucking IKEA furniture together any better than we do.
- Fuck the Dollar Razor Shave Club – I’m waiting on this laser razor.
- Disney: ensuring your arms aren’t ripped from your body.
- On security and VMs.
- On apple’s San Francisco fonts.
And finally, a Danish travel agency encouraging their kids to make grandchildren: