This week’s au courant links:
- NYT this week further document’s the effects of global warming on Greenland. 1
- Tim Cook continues to thumb his encrypted nose at the NSA.
- On placebos.
- Anderson, CA, PD to start weilding nunchakus. 2
- Robots teaching robots.
- The top 50 factual podcasts on the innernetz.
- The actual odds.
- Self-driving cars must be programmed to kill.
- Step by step, inch by inch we come closer to the Borg.
- C. Spike Trotman at XOXO festival.
And finally, relive the horror:
- Fortunately, however, Sen. Inhofe thought to pack and save a snowball from that warming land the better to later toss it about in the Senate. ↩
- And like every non-coordinated human being (e.g. not Bruce Lee) who ever picked up a set, the officers of Anderson PD can look forward to nutting themselves. Repeatedly. So there’s that… ↩