This week’s au courant links:
- On the birth of Jeeves.
- Marco pulls Peace from the App Store. 1
- Another hanging chad election?
- Safely selling your iPhone.
- Rand Paul and Marco Rubio’s staff go full WWE!
- Apple is thinking about letting you uninstall their bloatware.
- Rep. Paul Gosar to boycott Pope Francis’ congressional address ’cause…climate change!
- The robot will see you know…
- Hillary’s drug policies: Nixon redux.
- Oregon: all voters eligible unless they opt out. 2
And finally, the co-creator of Assassin’s Creed speaks all things games: