This week’s au courant links:
- A call to impeach Clarence Thomas.
- The Newport-Inglewood Fault Zone appears to run through the Earth’s mantle.
- MERS on the rise in Saudi Arabia.
- Time to practice your monster making: Frankensim! 1
- Spotify’s Echonest: good pickins.
- Schneier on shooting down drones.
- On pockets and technology.
- Promises to deport ALL illegal aliens in 18 months to two years.
- The results of space whisky are in (think antiseptic lozenges and rubbery smoke: nummie!)
- The tunnels of Liverpool.
And finally, two Seattle girls (8 & 10) launch their homemade spacecraft:
Wait – I lied! Can’t not post this bit of genius: