This week’s au courant links:
- VNC Roulette: code crawling insecure Shodan servers…and connects you to one.
- University of Cambridge scientists create a “mother robot” that builds “baby” robots.
- Russia threatening to ban Wikipedia over hashish.
- Google receives a celestial comeuppance.
- Ashley Madison’s last ditch, desperate attempt to protect its users.
- New trailer for The Martian.
- Dalek’s patrolling Silicon Valley.
- Interrogation technics that get real truth from terrorists (no, torture isn’t one of them.)
- Banksy’s Dismaland.
- The AT&T/NSA marriage recap.
And finally, can you ever get enough work buzz-words?