This week’s au courant links:
- Funny stuff: 100 Days of Pleasantries.
- Dying digitally.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Story of Kullervo to be released this October.
- Actual space war is getting nearer every day.
- So…it turns out Google’s not gonna test Project Ara in Puerto Rico.
- Gotta love Lewis Black: endorses Bernie Sanders and tells Cosby to go fuck himself.
- The way we think about genomes may be changing.
- Iranian hackers totally p0wn a Chevron gas-pump…wait, that was a honeypot.
- Of course we need Rorschach tests for AI.
- How to really rig an election: Sen. McCaskill goes national with her
underhanded dealingspolitics-as-normal strategy concerning Todd Akin.
And finally, Ferrolic clocks…