This week’s au courant links:
- Robots enter the Olympics.
- Why Exploding Kittens 1 delivery date is off.
- Citizen Ex.
- Glass: cool or dark?
- Tots unbothered, bruuh!
- Night vision eye drops.
- An update on Amazon’s delivery drones.
- How to shake a tail.
- A new generation (re)discovers sensory deprivation tanks. 2
- Pounding the last nail in the Warner/Chappell coffin.
And finally, the robot toothbrush:
- Best garage rock band name evah! ↩
- We highly recommend this – we’ve ‘floated’ for decades and have availed ourselves of the float tanks at The Spa since they opened. A new spot recently popped up somewhat closer: Waldo. Floating KC began business back in April – we’ve yet to book a float with them (their rate is slightly higher per hour than The Spa.) Has anyone else used them? If so, let us know what you thought, please. ↩