This week’s au courant links…
- Soon you, too, will be able to wear an exoskeleton suit capable of wrasslin’ with an alien.
- LinkedIn decides “fuck customer service”, goes the ’50s “daddy knows best” route. Idiots.
- From Drexel University – micro-robots to scour your clogged arteries.
- So now you have no right to privacy for anything you dialed with your butt. 1
- Sure – doesn’t’ everyone need a pocket sized spectrometer?
- By the numbers – the legality of Sandra Bland’s arrest.
- The entire British Movietone archive is now on YouTube.
- DeepDream – Mac app to create dream images.
- The first bionic eye.
- On selfies.
And finally, because you’ve got the house shut up and can’t hear summer…