This week’s au courant links:
- Piss on the Confederate flag; Maryland is changing the lyrics to its state anthem (that celebrates the Confederacy.)
- Calvin and Markov.
- Every single stinking reddit comment now available.
- By this time next year we’ll have a Han Solo prequel. 1
- On the post-meme.
- The vagaries of air travel WiFi.
- Nuclear WW III. 2
- The Rethugs/Neocons are proof we must rethink the US relationship to Saudi Arabia/oil.
- Freedom of panorama is under threat. Great: what next, freedom to just look?
- AI über alles!
And finally…for those of you still celebrating one of SCOTUS’ recent decisions: rainbow unicorn cookies!